We would like to offer some tips to contribute to a greener lifestyle:
1) Support your local vendors who engage in the use of cleaner, greener methods to manufacture their products. By doing so, America will stand united in the ongoing mission to protect our precious planet.
2) Always recycle your plastic bags, paper bags, or woven material bags. There are many ways you can reuse your plastic bags
around your household. Engage your family members to always recycle as well.
3) Visit your local community agency for information about what household items can be collected for recycling. If your community does not have an agency to help you with a recycling collections program, organize members in your community to create a recycling program, if possible.
4) Get involved in your community by participating in planting some trees or seasonal flowers in your area. Why not donate some of your time to help keep our communities and streets clean? Do your part by picking up litter and discarding it. Make a difference in your community.
5) Invest in good re-usable drinking containers. It reduces the amount of empty bottles and/or drinking cups that are being consumed every day and can save hundreds of dollars.
6) Since there is always a growing demand for new and innovative technology, try purchasing electronic items from manufacturers and/or organizations that will offer you a rebate for turning in your used electronic items, still in working condition, but outdated and perhaps not so environmentally friendly. Always recycle your old cell phones, too!
7) Be conscientious in purchasing products that are made from recycled content or biodegradable materials, like custom plastic bags. By doing so, we collectively ensure the continued demand for recycling.